Region & Language Selector
Please select region or visit MERIDA International
- Belgique | België
- Czech Republic
- Nederland | Pays-Bas | Netherlands Antilles
- Schweiz | Suisse
- United Kingdom
Lifetime warranty on all frames and Carbon Crash Replacement program
Lifetime warranty on all frames for the entire ownership of the original purchaser. This covers manufacturing and material defects. No exclusions for racing. Rider and equipment weight limit: 120kg for standard bikes; 140kg for e-Bikes. Proof of purchase must be presented. *Conditions apply. * The lifespan of a bike is limited to ten years.
Forks: Carbon and aluminium rigid forks are guaranteed for 5 years from the date of purchase
Suspension: Rear suspension components are guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase
All other MERIDA branded components, including paint and finish, are guaranteed for 1 year from the date of purchase.
The Merida Warranty Excludes:
- Componentry which isn’t Merida branded (see below)
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by accidents, neglect or abuse
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance; all bikes must be serviced by an authorised MERIDA dealer within 6 months of purchase. Suspension systems must be serviced annually by an authorised dealer
- Any modifications of the frame or original components, including motorised conversions , will void warranties.
Issues relating to branded original components, such as Shimano or SRAM are the responsibility of the appropriate component manufacturer’s warranty and subject to their terms and conditions.
In the case of branded components failing, please contact your local MERIDA stockist who will liaise with the relevant distributor on your behalf.
The Warranty Claim Process – Australia
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ON MERIDA BICYCLES MUST BE MADE THROUGH AN AUTHORISED MERIDA STOCKIST.
Search for your nearest MERIDA dealer here >>
If the cause of the fault isn’t initially clear based on the information and photos your MERIDA stockists provides, the defective product may need to be returned to MERIDA Bicycles Ltd for closer inspection.
Merida Carbon Crash Replacement
Accidents can happen. Whilst a Merida carbon frame helps provide competitive advantage, the inherent material properties of carbon fibre can severely compromise the structural integrity of the frame when subjected to impact.
From the 2011 model year, we offer the original owner of any Merida carbon frame a crash replacement carbon frame at 50% of the normal retail price in the event of an accident.
The Carbon Crash Replacement Claim Process
If you’ve sustained crash related damage to your Merida carbon frame, please return the frame with your original proof of purchase to an authorised Merida stockist for inspection.
If the damage is deemed to have compromised the integrity of the frame, an equivalent crash replacement frame will be offered at 50% of normal retail price.
Conditions Of Crash Replacement Frame Provision
- The Merida Carbon Crash Replacement offer is subject to stock availability
- If the equivalent current model bicycle frame is not available, alternatives will be offered
- The customer will be charged 50% of the frame’s RRP plus freight costs, payment must be made prior to the frame being despatched.
- The frame will be delivered to a local Merida stockist for assembly
- Any assembly costs should be negotiated directly between the dealer and the customer